Submit proposals for the NPA summitSuggest edits
You can find out more about what kind of proposals they’re looking for in their proposal guide, and the deadline to submit is December 15.
Worth a read:
- The Solutions Journalism Network created an interactive playbook with case studies and strategies about how to generate revenue from solutions-oriented reporting.
- Here’s a guide on seven different R packages that can help aid in creating data visualizations straight from R, includings ones that specialize in 3D vizzes, color schemes, financial models and more.
- The Canadian Association of Journalists released its inaugural newsroom diversity survey results from 209 Canadian newsrooms and found that although newsrooms are overwhelmingly white, they do lean more female.
- Anywhere - Multiple Outreach/Education Coordinators, Pulitzer Center
- Africa - Africa Researcher, OCCRP
- China - China Editor, Rest of World
- UK - Engineering Fellowship, Guardian
- US - Research & Product Insights Manager, The Atlantic
- US - Director for Core User Experience, Baseball Prospectus
- US - Data Fellow, McClatchy
- US - Business Trend Reporter, The Oregonian/OregonLive
- March 3-6, 2022, Atlanta, USA, NICAR
- March 7-10, 2022, Online, MozFest
- March 10-11, 2022, Online, News Product Alliance Summit
- April 1-2, 2022, Austin, USA, International Symposium on Online Journalism
- April 6-10, 2022, Perugia, Italy, International Journalism Festival
- June 22-23, 2022, Minneapolis, USA, SRCCON
- Rolling deadline, Pitch freelance stories in US news deserts to Parachute
- Rolling deadline, Funding from Google to fact-check vaccine misinformation
- Rolling deadline, Eyebeam grants for artistic contributions to journalism